The location of Villa Pera Pianzano is one of the structures that I have most appreciated during my experience as a wedding photographer in Treviso. I have collected all the most important information, to allow you to get to know the history, the structure and answer the most frequently asked questions about the villa. Enjoy the reading!
Villa Pera Pianzano: the history
Villa Pera Pianzano is a refined residence built in the 18th century. The mansion stands in Godega di Sant'Urbano, a short distance from Treviso. The structure was built at the behest of the Pera family, wealthy Venetian merchants, on the remains of an earlier building. The villa, in fact, originated as the headquarters of the Pera family's farm, who owned some cottages here dedicated to wine production.
During the 18th century, the structure was then further expanded at the behest of Nicola Pera. The latter commissioned a series of works inside the complex, aimed at transforming the main building into a prestigious summer residence. However, during World War I Villa Pera Pianzano was requisitioned by the Austro-Hungarian army, which used it as the headquarters of its Air Force.
With the conflicts over, the structure became inhabited again and the attached farm resumed its activities. With the end of sharecropping and the introduction of new working methods in the 1970s the villa permanently ended its agricultural functions. Thus began a period of profound restoration and redevelopment of the complex, which led to the opening of the Villa Pera Pianzano restaurant. The structure is now used as the Pera family's summer residence and has been hosting private events, meetings and weddings for more than 50 years.
Villa Pera Pianzano: the perfect setting for a traditional wedding
Villa Pera Pianzano is one of the most cheerful and convivial residences in the Treviso countryside. Thanks to the excellent in-house catering service and the many activities held here, the property is perfect for the celebration of traditional and fun-filled weddings.
The large centuries-old park that embraces the complex offers many options for organizing your event. In fact, among tall cypress trees and flowering bushes you can not only celebrate your romantic civil ceremony, but also organize a wedding shoot with a fairy-tale flavor. The manicured English garden will then welcome you and your guests for a sparkling aperitif on hot summer days. You can even ask the prepared chefs of Villa Pera Pianzano to organize an interesting show cooking here, giving you and your guests a youthful and unusual reception.
Of course, the facility also puts its more traditional indoor spaces at your disposal. The perfect plan b in case of rain, the barchessa and the noble hall accommodate banquets with a more classic flavor. Both spaces are well-kept, elegant but not opulent, perfect for couples of all ages. Thanks to their intimate and warm atmosphere, we are sure you can share all your joy here with friends and family. Moreover, fter the wedding dinner is over the halls will turn into modern dance floors, where you can go wild until late at night.
Villa Pera Pianzano is truly a place out of time, able to make its guests experience moments of pure magic. If you are looking for the perfect location for a traditional and joyful wedding, you will not be disappointed.
Villa Pera Pianzano: the structure of the location
Villa Pera Pianzano is one of the best examples of an 18th-century Veneto villa in the Treviso area. The spacious structure, surrounded by fields and vineyards, consists of a large manor house and two side barchesse. These elegantly embrace a well-kept inner courtyard, in which a graceful well stands out.
The pride of Villa Pera Pianzano is definitely its verdant park, populated by century-old trees and flowering bushes. And it is here, under the foliage of poplars and cypresses, that you will find numerous marquees used by the in-house catering and banqueting service. In fact the facility not only organizes aperitifs and outdoor banquets, but also scenic show cooking to entertain its guests.
Villa Pera Pianzano then has several indoor and indoor solutions to its buildings. In addition to the portico overlooking the inner courtyard, in fact, the mansion puts at your disposal the spacious halls of the barchessa and the main body. The former, in perfect Venetian style, have been recently renovated. Inside you will find rooms with a rustic flavor, characterized by a splendid ceiling with exposed wooden beams and lime walls.
The rooms in the manor house, on the other hand, have more refined lines, albeit equally simple. Directly overlooking the park, these rooms can seat about 150 guests or be used for serving desserts and favors.
Villa Pera Pianzano is a truly unique location in which to experience your most beautiful day in style. With the help of the highly trained staff of the complex, we are sure you will be able to make your every wish come true here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Villa Pera Pianzano
- Where is Villa Pera Pianzano located? Villa Pera Pianzano is located among the vineyards of Godega di Sant'Urbano, in the province of Treviso.
- Can I celebrate my wedding inside Villa Pera Pianzano? Certainly. You will be able to organize the civil ceremony, the shooting and the reception inside the structure and in all the annexed areas, such as the Park and the Barchessa. The entire complex is exclusively dedicated to your celebration.
- Is there a restaurant inside Villa Pera Pianzano? Villa Pera Pianzano offers a dedicated catering and banqueting service. All dishes are prepared by the chefs of the facility's restaurant, who will organize special show-cooking for you directly in the hall or in the garden. Therefore, it is not possible to hire outside caterers.
- What events is it possible to celebrate inside Villa Pera Pianzano? Inside Villa Pera Pianzano it is possible to organize your most important celebrations. In fact, the facility is open for weddings, baptisms, communions, birthdays and graduation parties. You can, in addition, organize your meetings and corporate events here.
- Can Villa Pera Pianzano host business meetings? Certainly. Villa Pera Pianzano provides its Salons, Barchessa and Porticoes for the organization of events and conventions. The rooms are equipped with every comfort and feature technologically advanced facilities.
- Can I stay overnight inside Villa Pera Pianzano? Within the main structure there are no rooms in which to stay overnight. However, you will find the beautiful Primavera hotel and restaurant about a kilometer from the Villa.
Whatever location you choose for your wedding photos in Treviso, don't forget to count on the right wedding photographer.
He will capture the emotions of that day and turn them into memories you will cherish forever.
If you're looking for a wedding photographer in Treviso, or are still considering wedding venues, take a look at our wedding photography galleries.
look at the other locations
HELLO! IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, I AM
and i am a
In addition to being a wedding photographer, I am a husband (lucky!) and a dad (super lucky!).
I love happy tail wags and purring in the evening twilight, which is why we also have two beautiful furries in our family, Octavia and Nova.
I love the smell of the woods where everything is so wild, where you can reconnect deeply with nature. In the same way, I love the only means that allows you to stay firmly connected to the world around you, the motorbike.
My wife Giulia and I travelled across Europe to the North Cape, where we left a piece of our hearts.